All together we can build the safest future generation who can protect themselves
?️Come work with us?️
We are searching for a highly decorated and enthusiastic Martial Arts Instructor to join our organization. The Martial Arts Instructor’s duties include planning and scheduling classes, providing practical instruction, and ensuring that students learn and operate within a safe, supportive environment. You may be required to provide such lessons during one-on-one and group sessions.
To be successful as a Martial Arts Instructor, you should ensure that lessons remain fun and engaging, while encouraging a deep respect for oneself and others. Ultimately, an outstanding Martial Arts Instructor will develop students’ confidence in their abilities.
Martial Arts Instructor Responsibilities:
- Scheduling individual and group lessons.
- Providing instruction on grade-appropriate kata and kumite techniques.
- Informing students about the historical and theoretical underpinnings of these techniques.
- Fostering discipline and respect within the classroom.
- Supervising students to ensure that interactions remain safe at all times.
- Encouraging the appropriate use of techniques learnt, both within and outside of the classroom.
- Providing lectures and demonstrations to parents, companies, and other members of the public to promote safety.
- Organizing and leading pertinent events such as gradings, workshops, bootcamps, gashukus, and tournaments.
- Receiving and tracking cash and electronic payments.
- Informing students about their progress.
Martial Arts Instructor Requirements:
- Black belt in your chosen style.
- Prior experience teaching Martial Arts to students of varying ages and fitness levels.
- Proven ability to prepare students for participation in local, national, and international tournaments is preferred.
- Clear criminal record.
- Physically agile.
- Top-notch leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills with the capacity to command attention.
- Respectful, supportive, and fair approach to teaching.
- Excellent events planning skills.
- Deeply passionate about Martial Arts and self-development.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, skilled, and inspiring personal trainer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating exercise and fitness plans for a wide range of clients. You must have a positive attitude, highly motivated personality, and the ability to encourage clients to reach their fitness goals.
Personal Trainer Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead clients through exercise routines
- Evaluate client fitness level and skillset to plan reachable goals
- Monitor client through strength training and weightlifting
- Counsel and educate clients on diet, nutrition, and exercise
- Create a workout plan tailored to client needs
- Chart and track client progress
- Motivate and encourage client through positive words while training
- Ensure equipment use and physical exercises are performed safely
- Adjust client personalized plans as goals are reached
- Lead group classes on proper exercise routines
- Educate clients on weight lifting and training equipment
- Demonstrate and encourage correct warm-up and stretching techniques to avoid injury
- Perform first aid, or other emergency procedures if needed
- Educate a wide range of clients of all ages based on their fitness capabilities
- Follow all health and safety regulations when working with equipment
Personal Trainer Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Professional certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Positive attitude, encouraging, and patient with clients when instructing
- Able to build trusting relationships with clients
- Able to work with clients who may need specialized attention due to previous injuries or health problems
We are seeking an enthusiastic, skilled, and inspiring Fitness Instructor to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for accurately assessing clients at the start of their journey, compiling reports. They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness. You must have a positive attitude, highly motivated personality, and the ability to encourage clients to reach their fitness goals.
Fitness Instructor Responsibilities:
- Support the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assist members in reaching individual goals.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of clients/students during training sessions.
- Conduct an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitor BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivate clients/students who have reached a plateau in weight loss/gain.
Fitness Instructor Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Gym Instructor certification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.